Top 10 Reasons You Should Run the Haddon Twp Turkey TrotNovember 17, 2011
The Haddon Township Turkey Trot is an all-levels 5k (3.1 miles) road race that begins and ends at the Pour House on Haddon Ave. It’s at 9am on Saturday, November 26th.
Reasons you’ll want to run this one:
10. You haven’t run more than 400 meters at a time since you started CrossFit.
9. You know you can run 3 miles if you tried.
8. You are training for a marathon.
7. You want to be better at running.
6. You like supporting local events.
5. You like doing sports/activities with your friends from the gym.
4. You are competitive. (If you’re a decent runner, there’s a pretty good chance you’ll win your age group)
3. You will be awake anyway, with nothing else on your agenda.
2. You collect race t shirts. (this one’s long sleeved!)
1. You get to eat free eggs and bacon after the race with Alycia!This entry was posted in News & Events. Bookmark the permalink. ← WOD: Thursday, November 17th WOD: Friday, November 18th →